- The most thorough and authoritative account of Salopian Art Pottery is Roger Edmundson’s
"Benthall Pottery, Shropshire, and its Salopian Art Pottery".
- Originally published in the Journal of the Northern Ceramic Society, vol 19, 2002, it was made available
by the author as an offprint (48 pages, colour and black and white photographs and diagrams throughout; ISBN 0-9544150-1-9).
- A limited number of offprints are still available, and can be purchased here, priced at £15 + £3 p&p.
- Note: if you are outside the UK, please use thecontact formto enquire about shipping to your location.
- Sample pages can be seen in the flipbook below.